For those of you who know what I'm talking about, I have a 1520 with one of the 64mb memory cards and every so often I will have the issue other folks seem to have where all of a sudden, for seemingly no reason, my music will only appear in the music app under songs, and the artist, album, playlist, etc. categories are all empty and that info has seemingly disappeared. I've read and posted on several threads and as far as I know there is no permanent fix to this, so whenever this happens I have to go and delete all the music stuff from my phone and sd card, then re-sync everything.

Does anyone know if this issue is specifically addressed in windows 8.1? And/or has anyone that has had that problem upgraded and still experienced it?

I'm not sure I want to upgrade just yet as I see all the issue threads being posted by people who upgraded, but if it fixed the music issue I would strongly consider upgrading now.
    04-15-2014 09:33 AM
    It has been fixed. No more duplicates
    04-15-2014 10:42 AM
    It has been fixed. No more duplicates
    Thanks for the response, and I'm not trying to be difficult, but I don't have the duplicate song issue, but instead my playlists disappear and my songs disappear from "artists" and "album" categories and only show up under "songs" (it's problem #1 described in the OP to this thread - http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...corrupted.html).

Are you saying both my issue and the duplicate song issue are fixed? Or just the duplicate song issue?

Thanks again for your response and help!
    04-15-2014 11:14 AM