[Request] Set 3G Only Mode / Alternative to Native Toast Launcher / Field Test Menu

glembozt

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
can we downgrade to black using another product code? any link / tutorial? i badly need field test :(

Yes you can with Nokia Care Suite >> here the link to downgrade with another product code

If you want access field test with Native Toast Launcher just use your original product code and flash with NSU, but if you want access from dial ##3282# use Vietnam product code and flash with tutorial in above link

Rasahi

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Stuck with 3G Only? Go to Settings>>cellular+SIM>>SIM settings>>change Highest connection speed from 3G to 2G, hope it work

OK, you're welcome, :wink:

If you had forced 3g, and you change highest connection to 2g. You will not get network. Only option is; to make change in field test.

Sent from my Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

glembozt

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
If you had forced 3g, and you change highest connection to 2g. You will not get network. Only option is; to make change in field test.

Really? I don't think so
A moment ago I created special video with my Lumia 820 (Windows Phone 8.1) to show how field test work on my phone, I captured this from app ProjectMyScreen
I forced 3G only and change highest connection to 2g and all work fine
Please watch my video

Rasahi

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Really? I don't think so

A moment ago I created special video with my Lumia 820 (Windows Phone 8.1) to show how field test work on my phone, I captured this from app ProjectMyScreen

I forced 3G only and change highest connection to 2g and all work fine

Please watch my video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paZwpIAtYRo

You can access field test. But for us who can't access field test we can't play around as you have shown on your video. So is better to stick with 3g only till one of the developers creates an app for accessing field test.

glembozt

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
You can access field test. But for us who can't access field test we can't play around as you have shown on your video. So is better to stick with 3g only till one of the developers creates an app for accessing field test.

Still can't access field test?
Have you flashed your Lumia with Vietnam firmware?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs