game tiles showing up in regular app list

tristan88

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
So i notice that all of my games are in the games hub and my regular app list, but there doesnt seem to be a way to get them to only show up in the games hub again. Was this a change mentioned anywhere or am i just missing a setting?

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
This is soo stupid! It just makes the app list longer and more clusterd for absolutely no reason! Clicking on your games hub is faster anyway if you want to get to a game! Also you can't pin games anymore from the games hub aaargh so annoying D:

tristan88

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
it is really frustrating when they make little changes like this for no apparent reason. especially when people are always asking for folders and instead they get rid of the only app folder windows phone had.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
So i notice that all of my games are in the games hub and my regular app list, but there doesnt seem to be a way to get them to only show up in the games hub again. Was this a change mentioned anywhere or am i just missing a setting?

Nope you're fine :) This is what they intended to do

lynetteksati

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I went to the games hub and it was empty. It said, "couldn't find that, try again". Although the games are there in the apps list and I can play. Anybody having this problem?

anon(6101439)

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
I think Microsoft had to do it in this way since the Xbox Games app has been a store app and I don't think store apps can be the only source to open another store apps :)
Sorry for my bad English

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos