My Nokia Lumia 1520 Heating Up After 8.1 update

SANTOSH GADALE

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Today I have done Update for My Nokia Lumia 1520 (RM-937 )with WP 8.1 as instructed on " Windows Phone 8.1 Preview for Developers is now live | Windows Phone Central " .

After Update , My memory Card not Fully Incorporated with apps like no updates on recent Camera Roll Pics. Browsing to Photo Hub , It Shows Updating at the Top of the Screen. And Heating while browsing the Phone with Different Apps on top of the Phone.

Do any Have same problem ?. Do any one Resolve this issue. Kindly share your Views .

Thanks
Santosh Gadale

Majin Static

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Mine has been doing this a little too. But its only been doing it since my other problem started.. Phone is telling me I have LTE and some bars of signal but its not working. I cant use apps without wifi and my texts come in slower and sometimes i get double messages. phone calls still work for now.

jeetu4444

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Windows 8.1 os working gr8 on my lumia 1020...loving it..after update do restart your fone...

sent from Lumia 1020 or Note 3 dual sim

jeetu4444

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
My lumia 1020 is not heating..just tat battery drains much faster wen phone in use compare to same use on version 8

sent from Lumia 1020 or Note 3 dual sim

TheKingsEighth

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Yea my 1520 heats up like crazy. I also noticed that when it is really hot it is when I unlock my phone it tries to resume an app and sits there for while before returning to the home screen. I wonder if something different is now running in the background constantly.

jomargon

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I experienced the phone being very hot while locked, and after turning it on, it only shows 'loading..' and took a around 30sec for the start screen to show up. This issue started after I pinned cortana to my start screen.

SinisterDuck

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Wait it out for the battery to settle in.

My 1520 got hot after downloading 8.1, but I did a hard reset immediately after, and the heat was probably from downloading all the apps again. No heat since then.

Sent from my Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

chris6mafia

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I was experiencing this heating issue earlier today. For those who are having this issue after pinning Cortana on the start screen, make sure you go into battery saver and switch the app to off. I'm assuming when you have your gps off, Cortana is constantly trying to find your location. This has helped me so far.

reissy

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Wait it out for the battery to settle in.

My 1520 got hot after downloading 8.1, but I did a hard reset immediately after, and the heat was probably from downloading all the apps again. No heat since then.

Sent from my Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

I will try a hard reset tomorrow to see if that helps thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05