Hi how is everyone?.. i hope ok.
    i am here to say that the action center is pretty cool, it is not in pair with iOS and android but it is a start and it is not that bad. But there is something a little bit of annoying when first using it.

First, the apps that are shown in the A.C. never appear on the settings menu unless you get a notification. If you dont, the app will be missing from the action center and the settings menu forever and you cannot add it.

Ok, i can live with that. BUT, once you get the app in the A.C. the notifications are very annoying. Take for example WhatsApp, if someone sends you 10 messages in the normal chat you get the whole ten messages notified in the AC, i mean 10 notifications from one person in one chat. Thats just realy weird; what if you are on a group chat and you get 100 messages... 100 notifications in the AC?? i dont think so. This also happens with the facebook mesenger, twitter, instagram and so on.

Another thing is the quick settings on top of it. I dont dare to put this as a problem right now cause i know is only an early acces an may change in the final version but is realy odd that you can only put a few shortcuts in there. I mean, it would be nice if you could put a shortcut to turn your data connection on or off, or put a battery saver shortcut in there, or put a drive mode shortcut, or change screen sensitivity from there; i hope they add these options in the near future.
    Again, i know this is an early access and all, but if this OS aims to compete with the other two major OS then is ages behind them.... well not ages but maybe a few years... i still love it though.

The question here is..... are you OK with it?? or you are like me and think they really need to fix it??... i'll wait for your answers.
    04-15-2014 05:29 PM
    04-15-2014 05:46 PM
    i did... but this is about an specific problem.. not the rest of it.
    04-15-2014 06:38 PM
    I understand, just chill am sure they are working on improving these latest addition to the OS, final build isn't out yet. Regarding about receiving those notification from one person you can always clear them with just one swipe to the right. We should be thankful at least we know have AC and it is pretty much responsive and quick as of the moment. Let us just enjoy what we have : ]
    04-15-2014 07:08 PM
    I understand, just chill am sure they are working on improving these latest addition to the OS, final build isn't out yet. Regarding about receiving those notification from one person you can always clear them with just one swipe to the right. We should be thankful at least we know have AC and it is pretty much responsive and quick as of the moment. Let us just enjoy what we have : ]
    you're right.... but i tell you this... why conform with what we have when we can have better?
    04-15-2014 07:19 PM
    I'm on the fence about the individual notifications. You receive a toast notification for each, this isn't much different. I do want to get your take on exactly what you consider "better" on iOS though. Their notification center is behind ours, imo.
    04-15-2014 07:22 PM
    you're right.... but i tell you this... why conform with what we have when we can have better?
    Soon man, that AC will be more interesting : ]
    04-15-2014 07:23 PM
    Soon man, that AC will be more interesting : ]
    How do you know it will be more interesting soon?
    04-15-2014 07:40 PM
    How do you know it will be more interesting soon?
    I just know it will be, given the time windows phone 8 came out up to this point. The progress and updates are cookin'. Every year it gets better from Amber to Black and Now Cyan, : ]
    04-15-2014 07:53 PM
    I had already the (in my opinion) first abuse of the new AC: TETRIS BLITZ inserted some kind of advertisement text there today. If this is the future and developers start to use it that way, then I am done with WP!
    04-15-2014 08:00 PM
    I had already the (in my opinion) first abuse of the new AC: TETRIS BLITZ inserted some kind of advertisement text there today. If this is the future and developers start to use it that way, then I am done with WP!
    What do you exactly mean by "inserted some kind of advertisement text?" Do you have any screenshot?
    04-15-2014 08:56 PM
    Screenshot wouldn't help you since it would have been in German. I didn't even open it up entirely in order to read it but it said something like "For more fun with Tetris Blitz, play it with ...".
    04-15-2014 09:10 PM
    Bye. But, before you go, you should know that you can disable apps from using the AC.
    04-15-2014 10:34 PM
    That wouldn't really be a problem... You can disable them... The problem is when you have 100 notifications from one single chat or program... If games also do that then we have a problem
    04-16-2014 12:22 AM