Microsoft Account - Attention Required

jwckauman

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
My Microsoft Account is saying "attention required". When I click SYNC nothing happens. When I click the account, I get a Hotmail error with the 8007005 code. Any ideas?

L Beezy

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I had that problem for about a month straight. I decided to flash another rom on my AT&T L920, which essentially erased everything on my phone, and my Microsoft account began to work after that--similar to a hard reset. So I think you know where I'm going with this one... you may have to hard reset your phone. If you do, be sure to backup all your info before the hard reset.

Chris Coyle

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm having that issue today. I had this issue back about a year ago and found a solution to turn off the back ups for my text messages. That worked. Trouble is, my text back ups are turned off in 8.1 and now I'm getting this error.

Darren Cains

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
I had the same problem but cleared it on my Windows 7 Lumia 800 by deactivating the Authenticator second security confirmation option which I have recently accepted as an extra security precaution when on pcs. My windows phone however did not like it.
As soon as I deactivated in windows live, the Attention required warning in my settings Windows live section disappeared and things started working again on my phone.

Hope this helps

Red P

Feb 16, 2015
Visit site
I just upgraded my Lumia 520 from Windows 7 to 8.1. Under Settings/email+accounts, the Microsoft account says "Attention required". But pressing the alert gives no response. Now my calendar does not sync w/ my outlook calendar anymore. Please help.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I just upgraded my Lumia 520 from Windows 7 to 8.1. Under Settings/email+accounts, the Microsoft account says "Attention required". But pressing the alert gives no response. Now my calendar does not sync w/ my outlook calendar anymore. Please help.

Is your date, time, timezone, region correct?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos