App data, Tiles configuration, etc will transfer from 8.1 to 8.0 black?

NewTincho

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
I got my new Lumia 1020 updated to black and i need to log in with mi MS account to update it to 8.1 with Preview for developers.
My question is, if i log in the phone i will get my configuration from my 720 but the new back up settings will be transfered as well even if i have 8.0?
if not, i will get the missing back ups with 8.1?

Btw in my back up setting, after doing it taking like 3 minutes, show 0 bytes of 30,00 GB used, this means that the back up is not there? or is a visual bug? Thanks!

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I got my new Lumia 1020 updated to black and i need to log in with mi MS account to update it to 8.1 with Preview for developers.
My question is, if i log in the phone i will get my configuration from my 720 but the new back up settings will be transfered as well even if i have 8.0?
if not, i will get the missing back ups with 8.1?

Btw in my back up setting, after doing it taking like 3 minutes, show 0 bytes of 30,00 GB used, this means that the back up is not there? or is a visual bug? Thanks!
I have no idea. Never tried that before. Give it a try, at the worst you should get the default 8.0 style back up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos