Pictures do not display in Photo Albums

SinfulKnight

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Of so I've been looking through and I haven't been able to find this situation posted. The pictures in my photo album are grayed out and when you click on them they may say "Cannot display at this time" or might be the same picture over and over again.

Someone mentioned that going into Nokia Camera and clicking Find Pictures taken with the Nokia Camera would help but it hasn't.

In addition to restarting my phone, I've taken new pictures and saved a few from sites and they display but when I say my Glance Screen needed to reset my phone for an update the new pictures went into this grayed out look too.

Am I the only one experiencing this?

This is on my Lumia 1520 if that helps.

anon(7935575)

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Sad to hear about your problem. So far I did not experience anything like that. Maybe remove sd card and restart phone and then shut it down and insert sd card and restart.
If it still doesn't work you can reset. A lot of people get most of their bugs fixed by a reset.
Best of luck.

SinfulKnight

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestion. I tried when I got home and that didn't work. I can use the pictures in text but I am just picking random ones out the bunch. It has the same effect where if I take a picture or same a new one I can see it but if I reset my phone I won't be able to see the preview of them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99