Alerts for Email subfolders

Arsynic

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I work in IT and like to keep track of various system alerts and reports. I have my Exchange mailbox organized into multiple subfolders and currently the only way to get alerted is to pin to start. This sucks if you keep track of multiple folders. Is there any way to link these to the Inbox a la IOS? Any plans to in the future?

reedmich

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
I have this same problem with Exchange and Gmail on my Windows Phone. Wasn't a problem on my old iPhone.

I did find one way to have my phone alert me on receiving email filtered to subfolders in Exchange but it's not a perfect solution. You basically have to add an alert to each filter from Outlook. This has the bad side affect of popping up an alert window on my PC when the filters are triggered but, I do get an alert on my phone.

tomcrook

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
I have this same problem with Exchange and Gmail on my Windows Phone. Wasn't a problem on my old iPhone.

I did find one way to have my phone alert me on receiving email filtered to subfolders in Exchange but it's not a perfect solution. You basically have to add an alert to each filter from Outlook. This has the bad side affect of popping up an alert window on my PC when the filters are triggered but, I do get an alert on my phone.

Hi, sorry to jump on an old thread. Does Outlook need to be open for this to work?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb