Games Hub and 8.1

weisman87

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I saw one thread about the Games Hub in 8.1 before, but no real solutions. In short, my Games Hub won't open. I have the games in my app list but the actual Games Hub to get to my Xbox Live profile and stuff doesn't open at all. Does anyone know of a QR code to forecfully reinstall Games?

I've also got a problem with my Microsoft Account not syncing. No matter what I do, Text Backup will cause my account to go out of date and not sync. This showed up in 8.0 also, but I'd really like to get it figured out. I've talked to Microsoft chat support 5 times and none of them have been any help at all. A hard reset of the phone is not a solution, in my opinion.

Matteo Masia

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Same problem for me. I've installed an update of the games hub. After this update, I can see all the games only into the app list.
I'm sorry for bad english!

skynet1511

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,
yes same here.
Well.. in my case, it was working immediately after i updated the phone. Was listing the games and able to connect to xbox live.
But later i wanted to do a hard reset of the phone, and now games hub it is not working anymore!!!
Hope in a help... Also... club/rooms doen't work. I set up a club (i don't know if in english it is traslated with that name) with my girlfriend, and after the update to Windows 8.1 (on my side, she still have the 8), the club is not working and there's no way to restore. I deleted and made a brand new, but same thing... There's still a plenty of bugs it seems...

lsmachado

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone have a solution or workaround for this? When I try to go into Games hub, it opens and then immediately closes. L1520 running 8.1 on at&t, USA.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro