Having problems with WP 8.1? Vote on these User Voice threads and let your voice be heard

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Do not change Photos Hub style in Windows Phone 8.1 ?€“ Feature Suggestions for Windows Phone
Restore Me Tile Functionality ?€“ Feature Suggestions for Windows Phone
Remove the separate X-Box Music and X-Box Video apps and restore Zune Hub app ?€“ Feature Suggestions for Windows Phone
Restore the Facebook and Twitter integration in People Hub ?€“ Feature Suggestions for Windows Phone
Restore the Photo Hub functionality ?€“ Feature Suggestions for Windows Phone
These are the changes that I think are the most polarizing. Games in App list? It can't be helped, the games hub is now a store app it appears, although I think they could revert that. If anyone wants to make a uservoice thread please do so. Remember, we only have two GDRs this year.
Tweet Joe Belfiore and post on this Msdn forums - Windows Phone Preview OS Issues. Make your voice heard. Personally I only have a problem with the music app, but if the panorama views of the Photos hub can be brought back, it should. I don't care for the me tiles, but people like the option, I however do not think this is possible because of Facebook's branding issues. Remember, only when you share to Facebook does the app get opened, not twitter or Linkedin. Overall, all these issues are relatively small minuses which do not detract from the overall experience for me so...

BadIntentVG

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Eh, have at it hoss. Many of us have been shouting up a storm in the user voice for years. What have we gotten for all our troubles? Even worse apps with more bugs... It's a venting center, no more no less.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte