how to us swipe keyboard ?

jtsmak

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
can someone teach me how to use it so that I can break world record? No, seriously, how do I type fast on it?
Say I want to type: I went to the beach.........

I need to type "I" then hit space then swipe the word "went" then hit space again then swipe "to" then hit space then swipe the word "the"...........etc?

thanks.

Thomas Ozawa

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
can someone teach me how to use it so that I can break world record? No, seriously, how do I type fast on it?
Say I want to type: I went to the beach.........

I need to type "I" then hit space then swipe the word "went" then hit space again then swipe "to" then hit space then swipe the word "the"...........etc?

thanks.

Don't need to press space. :)

jtsmak

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
thanks, cuz I swipe "I went" in one stroke and it inputs "isn't". :) . Now I see the speed potential.......!! Any more tips.........please teach me! thanks.

Thomas Ozawa

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
thanks, cuz I swipe "I went" in one stroke and it inputs "isn't". :) . Now I see the speed potential.......!! Any more tips.........please teach me! thanks.

I think that swipe is more faster than typing! , and it's a very cool integration to WP ! It's just easy, eg : "tomato" you press "T" and directly swipe to "O" keep the finger on the screen and as you reached the "O" swipe directly to the "M" and then to the "A" and then to the "T" and to the "O"
So it's just a matter of practice. :)
Good luck :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo