How to get comma key back in 8.1

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys,

Some have been complaining about the placement of the comma key in 8.1
Well as it turns out there is a pretty easy way to solve this :D

Here's what you do:

Go to Settings > Keyboard > Advanced and check Show a comma key when available.

I would also like to mention the cursor key issue (Some have said they can't format anything?)

In 8.1 all you have to do is press the small circle under the cursor (in my phone it has a different color) :)

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I was torn, because I would often hit the comma instead of the space (as some of my previous posts have shown) but then it was gone and I realized it was useful.

Appalling Outlook

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Go to Settings > Keyboard > Advanced and check Show a comma key when available.

Now wouldn't you know it, but this option is, by the devil's mischief, greyed away in me advanced keyboard configuration tool. Can you fathom at all what the hell is going on? It is a bloody Norwegian keyboard aswell, so I daresay I shouldn't want to get upset, but this is really having me not wanting to go to church tomorrow, even if prayer upon me dear old father's grave is required. May I draw on you, for a redeeming salvation from this most troubling predicament? Much obliged.

Transmitter Device: Samsung ATIV S (GT-i8750)
Divine Governing Rules: 8.10.14157.200 (Official Samsung Windows Phone 8.1 Update)

EDIT: By God's grace, that blasted comma is back. It was merely on the other side of the spacious bar. How, by good will, I was supposed to look that far way for me old friend, the comma, is beyond my reckoning. Now that certainly made my day a lot less doom and gloom, so maybe I will indeed go to church on the morrow, if the remains of the day will not bring more ill surprises for a poor old lad.

AO

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720