Rooms don't work after update

Skynet3D

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

does anyone confirm that rooms stop working when shared with someone that still have wp 8?
On my side, after the update to 8.1 the room I made with my girlfriend who has windows 8 stopped working.
At first it said that it was still syncing or waiting for the other contact.. so I waited and waited. The day after was still in that way.
So I deleted the room and made a new one, the other was able to join, but unable to write the shared notes nor to add stuff to the calendar. So I deleted the room I created and asked her to create a new one on her phone (still wp8), she did but this time I was completely unable to join it, there was an error somewhere (as said by wp) and I was unable to join. So maybe there's some incompatibility between wp 8.1 and 8 rooms... Or maybe still some bug.

Xsled

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
My rooms are no longer showing a live tile with 8.1 either. And that sucks. My wife an I share notes and pictures, it was awesome before the update.

Edit: The room itself seems to be working fine. Just not the Live Tile.

Skynet3D

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Today magically it started working again, after 2 days that it didn't... Strange. I was going to reset the phone and I though "Let's make one last try!"...
And it goes!

garmin31

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Rooms don?t sync pictures after update. Only sync when you upload a picture but not if you have a folder in Family rooms. In "windowsphone 8" I copy all the picture (with folder) to One drive/family rooms/family rooms pictures, and i share all the pictures with my wife and family without problems, now this feature don?t Works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss