Hello everybody,

I read across the forum that we can enable up to 30 applications to work on background.
    The problem ( well i don't really know if it's a problem or not ) is that i currently have 67 ( yes 67 ) applications that are allowed to run in Background.

So , i am a little confused right now. There are apparently 3 possibilities :
    1 - All 67 application really work in background and this is a glitch of the Preview , there should only be 30 apps allowed.
    2 - In the battery saver menu , the application are shown to be working on background , but in reality , they're not all working ( just 30 ).
    3 - Maybe there's no limitations at all and we can have infinite background tasks on WP 8.1 ( which will be very good ).

Please , give me your opinions.
    04-16-2014 08:31 PM
    Hello everybody,

I read across the forum that we can enable up to 30 applications to work on background.
    The problem ( well i don't really know if it's a problem or not ) is that i currently have 67 ( yes 67 ) applications that are allowed to run in Background.

So , i am a little confused right now. There are apparently 3 possibilities :
    1 - All 67 application really work in background and this is a glitch of the Preview , there should only be 30 apps allowed.
    2 - In the battery saver menu , the application are shown to be working on background , but in reality , they're not all working ( just 30 ).
    3 - Maybe there's no limitations at all and we can have infinite background tasks on WP 8.1 ( which will be very good ).

Please , give me your opinions.
    I guess you misunderstood the things.

Where are you looking that 67 apps? If it is on Battery saver, then you are not looking "running on the background" apps, it is a list of the apps on your phone, and some of them have background task (it said something like "allowed/not allowed").
    04-16-2014 08:41 PM
    Of Course , i know That , i have 67 apps "allowed " , and more than 200 apps installed on my phone actually :)
    04-17-2014 04:02 AM
    Look at it like this: You can have many people in a theme park, but only 30 may fit in a roller coaster at once. Theme park is your app list, the people in the roller coaster is the number of apps that can run simultaneously. Only 30 can take the ride at the same time. The rest is waiting in line.
    04-17-2014 04:08 AM