XBOX Games Hub Issue

GK Wong

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
After the update for XBOX Games, now when I launch the game hub, it will shows "Couldn't open that. Try again."
Anybody encountering that?

anon(5340153)

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
I have this issue too. The Games hub shows "Couldn't open that. Try again."
When I click the refresh option, there is a popup showing "Can't refresh. There's a problem with the Xbox service or your connection.Try again later".

Saldatoccio

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Same issues here... Games Hub is updated to version 2.0.1404.11000 and it shows the following error message: "Couldn't open that. Try again."

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I had it give me that error immediately after updating the app. I rebooted and it opened afterwards. I now get a random blank page if I open it up. This one peeves my 4yr old cause she thinks I removed her Fishy game!

froi francisco

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
what happened to the game app...oh my..8.1 looking more of a "at least we showed you the preview" for that much awaited update. i hope the official release would be way stable.,

Skynet3D

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
I have the doubt that Microsoft chose to list all the games together with the apps because they already knew about this problem with the games hub, and as we can see it is not able to populate the installed game list. This means that if the games were not listed with the apps they were not reachable.....
I don't see many other reasons because the games now are listed with the apps. It was great to have them just in the games hub.
Does anyone agree?

AndrewL920

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
I have the doubt that Microsoft chose to list all the games together with the apps because they already knew about this problem with the games hub, and as we can see it is not able to populate the installed game list. This means that if the games were not listed with the apps they were not reachable.....
I don't see many other reasons because the games now are listed with the apps. It was great to have them just in the games hub.
Does anyone agree?

Yes I agree. Games now are cluttered

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon