A lil help here please :/ Installing Creative Studio app

Mohit Gurung

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
I can't install/update Nokia Creative Studio (& SmartCam too). It says,

"please insert the SD card this app is stored on to install the update"??? :unhappy:

Mohit Gurung

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Do you have the application stored on an SD card?

No. Actually i MOVED all the installed apps on phone to SD Card. Did a phone reset & tried to access the moved SD Card apps but i couldn't. It said the SD Card apps have to be erased first so i did it and started to download all backed-up apps again. All the apps except Nokia Creative Studio got installed in SD Card without any problem. Now am stuck with that message :crying:

btw, i can't find Nokia SmartCam anymore. Did Nokia removed it from store? :straight:

Penguinguy95

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
No. Actually i MOVED all the installed apps on phone to SD Card. Did a phone reset & tried to access the moved SD Card apps but i couldn't. It said the SD Card apps have to be erased first so i did it and started to download all backed-up apps again. All the apps except Nokia Creative Studio got installed in SD Card without any problem. Now am stuck with that message :crying:

btw, i can't find Nokia SmartCam anymore. Did Nokia removed it from store? :straight:

SmartCam is no longer in the store. If I remember correctly they moved the features in to the Nokia Camera app.
that is weird that the other apps were installed and the Creative Studio gives you that error

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12