Error when signing into Microsoft Account

Teguh Priyanto

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
I've just updated my OS via Preview Developer to get into Windowsphone 8.1. I succeded but there was a problem, I couldn't log in into my Microsoft Account. There was a mark "Attention Required", when I tap it and enter my password, the screen goes blank and return to the same screen as it asked me to enter my password, and it repeated so many times as I entered my password. I check my account through PC and it works just fine,,,Is there anyone who face the same problem? Any solution is expected (^_^)v

Last edited by a moderator:

chilopilo

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
No changing password didn't work. I just performed a hard reset in settings>about>reset phone.
The weird thing that was going on was that my hotmail account and my microsoft account are two
separate "things"(even though they use the same email/password) and they only work together
during initial setup. When I was having issues I tried to add the hotmail account and it said
there was already an account on the phone with that email. After the hard reset it let me add the
hotmail account. Interestingly, I have never used hotmail except to save contacts on my WP,
which is what dissappeared that started freaking me out in the first place.

Teguh Priyanto

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
No changing password didn't work. I just performed a hard reset in settings>about>reset phone.
The weird thing that was going on was that my hotmail account and my microsoft account are two
separate "things"(even though they use the same email/password) and they only work together
during initial setup. When I was having issues I tried to add the hotmail account and it said
there was already an account on the phone with that email. After the hard reset it let me add the
hotmail account. Interestingly, I have never used hotmail except to save contacts on my WP,
which is what dissappeared that started freaking me out in the first place.
So, in conclusion after you hard reset it,,,your microsoft account is working again?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa