Do you use the Swype Keyboard?

Shan Ali Khan

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
its awesome but the problem is I have added about 300+ words in the dictionary to be able to type using word flow keyboard.
Now when I try to add that work by simply adding +(that word) in bar when that word isn't there.
It doenst add. Red line keeps appearing in that word

Anyone help how to add more words. Look like there is some limit for adding words.

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
ive been using it since my Symbian days(it was the only way you could type, seriously) now that I have it on my lumia its wonderful, its like a mixed use, some words with and others without swipe, also if I want to use it one handed there is simply no other way lol

e4et

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
ive been using it since my Symbian days(it was the only way you could type, seriously) now that I have it on my lumia its wonderful, its like a mixed use, some words with and others without swipe, also if I want to use it one handed there is simply no other way lol
Agreed.
It also recognizes most of the custom language words as well, even when predicting my next words. It's awesome.

925gr

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
It' s unfair not to be available in more languages. Why not in mine (greek)? It is present in Nokia X for example, but not in wp8.1!!!
Major failure.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I've been using it since the preview was out and, I'm not sure if I'm getting better or the phone is learning me or a combo of both but damn, is it amazing now. It was good at the start but now it's almost perfect. Between texting and emailing about 30-40 times a day on the phone, I bet I have to go back and type something in manually about twice a week. I love it.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
its awesome but the problem is I have added about 300+ words in the dictionary to be able to type using word flow keyboard.
Now when I try to add that work by simply adding +(that word) in bar when that word isn't there.
It doenst add. Red line keeps appearing in that word

Anyone help how to add more words. Look like there is some limit for adding words.

You can add more words using the messaging app. Type the words that dont work and send them to yourself. Your phone will eventually learn the word. Then you can start swiping it. If that doesn't work then I think you have reached the limit. I only added the swear words lol

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I use it and I feel I can type way faster. My only gripe is that it occasionally picks the wrong word and sometimes I don't notice so my messages make little sense :p

robinottawa

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Rob's Rob's Robs

Word Flow never learns possessive versions. I can type Rob's manually until the cows come home. I can select it but it doesn't offer to save it in the dictionary of course because it knows it exists, but when I type or swipe Robs, it never ever offers me the possessive version of the word.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa