All notifications working out of the blue.

Micfur

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I haven't had more than two notifications since I updated to WP 8.1. Then this morning my phone came alive and every app that I use daily to communicate started to show up in my action center. Messenger, Facebook, Twitter, foursquare. Don't know what happened or how long is going to last, but I hope it stays like this. It's awesome not having to rush to my phone to see a notification. Just push the action center down and its all there waiting for me. Not to mention that Cortana finally started working for me too. Up until today I couldn't even do a search, she'd asked to try again later can't connect at this time.

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Glad to hear it's all working out. Most apps (if not all) need to send at least one push notification before they appear in the Action Center and Action Center settings, so perhaps this is what you're experiencing? Or were you still receiving notifications, but they weren't making it to the Action Center?

But glad to hear everything is starting to work and function as it should be. Enjoy 8.1!

Micfur

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I would get tile notifications but no push notifications. I got a few after I installed the preview then my phone went dark. I reset my phone three times trying to get it working with no luck. If it was a connection issue it was a sneaky one. My Lumia worked fine just notifications weren't working. I'm just glad that my phone is back to its old self.

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
ya, took me a day for my notifications to come through, just have to let it work itself out and hopefully a notification finally triggers. once it does, works awesome.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire