Hey...video player anyone?

Akash Oak

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
so... moliplayer pro doesnt worj quite well with Windows Phone 8.1...It doesnt show movies from SD card....so...i was wondering if there were any othe video players....Best player doesnt play .mkv format and is awful compared to MoliPlayer...Asap

Faraaz96

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
so... moliplayer pro doesnt worj quite well with Windows Phone 8.1...It doesnt show movies from SD card....so...i was wondering if there were any othe video players....Best player doesnt play .mkv format and is awful compared to MoliPlayer...Asap

Try re-installing moliplayer .. It worked for me :) and it takes some time to load for the first time
Hope this helps :)
And sadly except Moliplayer we don't have any good video player yet :/
There's one called Phantom player you can try that !

Akash Oak

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Try re-installing moliplayer .. It worked for me :) and it takes some time to load for the first time
Hope this helps :)
And sadly except Moliplayer we don't have any good video player yet :/
There's one called Phantom player you can try that !

Doesnt work....

acewing905

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
MoliPlayer works fine on my Lumia 525 with 8.1.

Files are properly detected from phone and from SD card.

6Tkvthp.png
9pKjGRH.png

And they also play fine.

lgeMmST.png

k prasad

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Dude.. un-install moli player.. go to storage sense.. change option store new apps on my -- phone, also change store new downloads on my --- phone, now install moli player.. it will show your videos and music of SD card.

acewing905

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Dude.. un-install moli player.. go to storage sense.. change option store new apps on my -- phone, also change store new downloads on my --- phone, now install moli player.. it will show your videos and music of SD card.
I have both on SD card and MoliPlayer works fine. Besides, those options have nothing to do with MoliPlayer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs