Lumia Icon - Screen lag and random reboots

NitOxYs

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
After installing the 8.1 update, the past 2 days, I've noticed that my phone rebooted twice on its own. Sometimes I have to force power it down to reboot because the screen will not come back on. I also notice that when hitting the power button, there's a 5 second delay 50% of the times. Definitely could be a driver issue because they haven't updated the firmware for my Nokia device.. But.. Anyone else experiencing it?

Oliverspin

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
I experienced slight glitches/lag at first, but after a few days things smoothed out. If you have an older phone that may be contributing. I have a 928. I would try a couple additional things if the problem continues:
1. Let the battery drain to or close to zero, then charge it back up to full.
2. Check your background tasks
3. Soft reset the device
4. Hard reset the device (a hassle, but it could help)

spicypadthai

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
After installing the 8.1 update, the past 2 days, I've noticed that my phone rebooted twice on its own. Sometimes I have to force power it down to reboot because the screen will not come back on. I also notice that when hitting the power button, there's a 5 second delay 50% of the times. Definitely could be a driver issue because they haven't updated the firmware for my Nokia device.. But.. Anyone else experiencing it?

Known issue, well documented in this post

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6