I am loving windows phone 8.1. Are you?

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Windows Phone has made it. It's is up to par with Android and iOS. I am not saying it is perfect but at least I could say it is competitive.

I am loving WP 8.1 are you?

planoman

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
So far I am really impressed! Going two weeks with my 925 as my daily driver. Switched my screen brightness to auto from medium today and the difference in battery life has been impressive.

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
It feels like I have a brand new phone. I'm running 8.1 on a L920. So far it has been running very smooth. No issues.

Feels like new phone indeed. No issues here either.

Carrier t-mobile NL 925 for me. Notification + Action Center new Swype keyboard works great.

Crotona is remarkable. I'm loving WP 8.1 dev preview.

Makes me wonder what's is the big fuss about issues circulating. I guess we are the lucky and fortunate.

MARKjotep

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
Feels like new phone indeed. No issues here either.

Carrier t-mobile NL 925 for me. Notification + Action Center new Swype keyboard works great.

Crotona is remarkable. I'm loving WP 8.1 dev preview.

Makes me wonder what's is the big fuss about issues circulating. I guess we are the lucky and fortunate.

Crotona :shocked:

---------------------------------------

My phone feels new, I always want it to be unlocked so my start screen will be seen.
I guess I am the only one that has dev unlocked WP and updated to 8.1 in our region. HAHA
I feel blessed.

Lumia 920 is love. ;)

Nimdock

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
I do love it.

And love Cortana.
love.gif
love.gif

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Crotona :shocked:

---------------------------------------

My phone feels new, I always want it to be unlocked so my start screen will be seen.
I guess I am the only one that has dev unlocked WP and updated to 8.1 in our region. HAHA
I feel blessed.

Lumia 920 is love. ;)

Blessed indeed I feel the same. Good times, enjoy.

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
I love the new swipe keyboard and option to install apps on sd card in wp8.1..
P.S Cortana is my new gf xD

No wait. Cortana is my girlfriend she lied to you. I love her. I wonder how many more men she is with. Cortana is hot. Lol

desitunez

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Love it , but Microsoft f**d up in Quality control, I think it was rushed .

Too many bugs on this Final Shipped Version.. , now we have to wait another 5 months for next GDR Update for massive bug fixes.

zomechin

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I love mostly everything about it. I'm finding most of the preference-based complaints brought up by others to be trivial and actually in the best interest of Windows Phone in the market. Give a little take a little.

My favorite thing so far is still the transparent tiles + backgrounds. I can't get over how perfect it is. :amaze:

plot_almighty

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
I had to spend time with it before I made a decision. I had WP8 nailed down so much that a fair number of changes in 8.1 had me questioning it. It's like I've fallen in love with a new phone now.

Can't say I like having my games populating my app list. I'm a part time achievement hunter with over 20+ WP achievement enabled games. I preferred them to stay in the games hub.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb