Sound output became "mono"

Kins69

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
This morning I was listening to music on the Deezer app without any issue (with earphones)

Couple of hours later, I hadn't really done anything with the phone, and it was playing music only in my left ear. Tried a couple of other apps, same issue, only right left ear. Earphones are fine and played stereo from my laptop.

After that I did a soft reset of the L925 and all turned back to normal.

All solved but I thought I'd mention this issue in case other users encountered it, and well, it's a nice bug report isn't it? ;)

sdarthur

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
This happens to me all the time; it's terrible. The bug happens when you receive a call while the headphones are on. The only way I have been able to temporarily fix it is by doing a soft reset. Does anyone know how to permanently fix it? Thanks!

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
This morning I was listening to music on the Deezer app without any issue (with earphones)

Couple of hours later, I hadn't really done anything with the phone, and it was playing music only in my left ear. Tried a couple of other apps, same issue, only right left ear. Earphones are fine and played stereo from my laptop.

After that I did a soft reset of the L925 and all turned back to normal.

All solved but I thought I'd mention this issue in case other users encountered it, and well, it's a nice bug report isn't it? ;)

Even I had experienced this issue on wp8 and only solution is to restart or soft reset

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb