Microsoft stopped WP8.1 Developer Preview update for all devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
In regards to the photo hub it doesn't look like something that is finished, especially since it seems to have less features than the old one. This was a fairly large update so wait till 8.1 GDRs to iron out the kinks

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Those of you spreading disinformation by stating this is a beta build, listen up. This is intended to be the FINAL FEATURE LOCKED BUILD, the very same build that went RTM, what part of that are you having trouble understanding. Going forward all we will get are bug fixes, no extra features are being pushed out to handsets.

avigyan

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
God knows why people are so fussy. Thank Microsoft for making this Dev Preview better than iOS 7 as a whole. Yikes! That lags so badly. And yes, if people do not think they are ready for any any kind of bug, they should stay away from Previews in the first place. This being a Preview, I, and many many other people on this forum are extremely happy with the way Microsoft has shaped this OS finally. Things look much brighter now with all the new features. So people, stop complaining and thank MS for addressing most of the demands you made on the official MS forum in 2013. This is rather a time to celebrate than to complain. Cheers!

husslord

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
People do need to relax....they are going to continue with updates prior to the final release....we knew this could happen. My 1520 is working well! Only issue is text messages with attachments, can't download them, otherwise, just a few hiccups that will be fixed in time.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
When Windows 8 went to manufacturers, it wasn't beta. Just because it still gets patched every month doesn't mean it's a beta. When they sent Windows Phone 8.1 to manufacturers a couple weeks ago, it wasn't beta. They don't send a beta OS to manufacturers. And just like your desktop OS gets patches every second Tuesday of the month, Windows Phone 8.1 will get patches as needed.

Logic rules!

L Beezy

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I just got my replacement brand-spanking new L920 and I've able to download and install 8.1 DP on it. So to answer anyone's questions on whether they can/cannot update to 8.1 DP right now....

...YES you still can.

Did a fresh install so I'm ready for action :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiebention