Surface Duo is on salefor over 50% off!

Find myself coming here a lot for help. Dam Windows Phone...

Before I updated to 8.1 on my 521 I could be connected to wifi and still make phone calls, after I updated to 8.1 I could also, I never had wifi calling on and never used it. But I did a hard reset last night because of the STUPID google account stuck on syncing. But now when I'm on wifi I notice my phone tile says wifi calling and it wont let me call anyone unless I turn wifi off. I looked through all my settings and can't figure out how to turn it off. I want to be able to be on Wi-Fi and make regular calls like I did before.

Thanks...
    Last edited by Qiyamata; 04-19-2014 at 11:54 AM.
    04-19-2014 11:43 AM
    Find myself coming here a lot for help. Dam Windows Phone...

Before I updated to 8.1 on my 521 I could be connected to wifi and still make phone calls, after I updated to 8.1 I could also, I never had wifi calling on and never used it. But I did a hard reset last night because of the STUPID google account stuck on syncing. But now when I'm on wifi I notice my phone tile says wifi calling and it wont let me call anyone unless I turn wifi off. I looked through all my settings and can't figure out how to turn it off. I want to be able to be on Wi-Fi and make regular calls like I did before.

Thanks...
    In the wifi calling app, there should be a toggle. Just click it so it says off. You can also try to choose Cellular Preferred in the option as well.
    04-20-2014 10:10 PM