Hello,

I just bought a Lumia 925 updated to 8.1 and transferred all my contacts from my Nokia 808 with the transfer app.

I also have a lot of calendar entries which I don't know how to sync over, I'm not a techie and I'm hoping that I don't have to go through a lot of settings as I don't use the internet or outlook or any other service in Microsoft. I only want to transfer my Calendar over.

So what is the EASIEST course I should take? should I sync just the calendar with outlook with Nokia suite and then sync back with the 925?

is there an easier way?

Thanks again.
    04-19-2014 11:56 AM
    Hi, I am also working on this problem but only from 701 to 920. This is what I found:

Windows Phone sync and transfer options - Nokia Support Discussions

However, I really miss Symbian Belle, which for me after trying Android and now Win is still the best system
    I have ever met in my life. If someone claims that Win Mobile is good then I as a user of three different OSs,
    I must claim that Win Mobile is still a little child, uncomfortable - with many artificial limitations, f. ex. you can transfer calendar events only during the first use sequence, but usually you find about it after the first use sequence, what a crap.
    And I hate to be pushed to use Any's services etc, etc. Where is our beloved free and open-minded Symbian.

Long live Symbian
    Martin

PS: My solution is forgot Win and use Android, it's a bit better than Win at least.
    06-26-2014 02:57 PM
    I agree with you, it has been my third day on a lumia 930 after being in symbian forever. my last symbian was 808 pureview, and I have to say. Lumia is not a phone. it is a little tablet, but no phone functionality.
    I regret it already. I think I will opt for an iphone, if thing don't get better soon
    11-20-2014 07:09 AM