Notification Center

ALpHa.Q.RoUgH

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
So I was wondering about the Notification Center. Can we add apps to the list besides the generic (Store, Messaging, Email) accounts? Like what if I want the Hockey playoffs scores or Basketball scores to show up in my notification center. Can Espn be put in the notification center or is that specific to the developer? Or can Cortana pull the Bing Sports to update in there? Just trying to figure out a way to make this useful during sports heavy time.

Nimdock

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
If the app you want has toast notifications it will show up on the list once you get the first notification for it.

You can have ANY app you want so long as it has toast notifications (tile notifications are not enough).

ALpHa.Q.RoUgH

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
If the app you want has toast notifications it will show up on the list once you get the first notification for it.

You can have ANY app you want so long as it has toast notifications (tile notifications are not enough).

Okay so thats the part I was missing was that I need to set-up the toast notifications. Ughh needs to be a better way to set this up 👆.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire