Document Email Attachments - Any other options?

T Moore

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
This is what I have found so far. I use Microsoft pdf reader. Are their other attachment options for documents?

Documents on my PC I want to share from my phone when needed. There is a OneDrive for PC software that adds your OneDrive to windows explorer. Paste the document to One Drive. It doesn't need to be in a folder.

Office documents attached in received emails. Office documents you open that are attached to emails you receive are saved in Office, places, email opened email attachments. This is default, if you open them they are saved.

Pdf files as email attachments. In the email, hold the tap on the file, select save, go to your pdf reader library, hold the tap on the file and select share, tap share on the next page and it is loaded to OneDrive.

To share what you have in Office. Tap and hold on the document or pdf and select share. The file location can be in documents on your phone, opened email attachments or OneDrive. Hold the tap on documents in OneDrive and select download. Pdf files will be in OneDrive.

ajcletus500

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
PDFs can now b sent over bluetooth using a file manager. I dnt think many know about this. I just found it out today
Hadnt read about it anywhere before

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077