I've searched throughout the phone but I can't find a setting to do it, other than toggling it manually every single time after I set an alarm. The volume on the default nokia alarm on the L920 is way to quiet and not "alarming" enough. It's extremely irritating because I barely hear them go off if I am in a room with the slightest bit of background noise or sleeping.
    04-20-2014 10:49 AM
    I've searched throughout the phone but I can't find a setting to do it, other than toggling it manually every single time after I set an alarm. The volume on the default nokia alarm on the L920 is way to quiet and not "alarming" enough. It's extremely irritating because I barely hear them go off if I am in a room with the slightest bit of background noise or sleeping.
    Unfortunately I think not.

It would be a nice addition if the alarms app had a setting to change the default one though.

Maybe a suggestion to Microsoft?
    04-20-2014 10:53 AM
    I noticed this also. Like many of us I have a custom tune I prefer as my wake up alarm. This said, I found Cortana's ability to set my alarm for me kind of cute the first couple of times. I decided I'd just rather set it myself the "old fashion" way. Takes less than 5 seconds to do.
    gkrew likes this.
    04-20-2014 11:52 AM