One drive not downloading new photos since 8.1 update

jawss

May 17, 2013
Visit site
I've turned on auto upload for photos and videos and while i can see all my previous photos and videos on the one drive app on the phone, i can't see the latest ones after i performed the 8.1 update. When i go on the web interface, i can see them there, I can even see them on the thumbnail of the "skydrive camera roll" folder on the OneDrive app but when i go into the folder, both in the OneDrive app and the PhotosHub, i am not seeing my latest photos.

Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

reposting from this thread http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...-downloading-new-photos-since-8-1-update.html sorry!

I did mean Downloald as in when i try to go into the onedrive app or the photos hub, i'm not seeing any of my new pictures that have been taken since i updated to the developer preview. The photos are uploading fine as i can see them all through the web interface. It just stops me from being able to delete photos locally since i won't be able to view them from my phone if i do, unless i use the

Planet-Photo

Nov 28, 2014
Visit site
I cannot download my photo on the web, either.
I right-clicked and selected 'Download' on the context menu, but nothing happened.

I was thinking to move on to OneDrive from Picasa, because Picasa make damage on my original photo, by reducing the size of file and changing the date of file.

However on OneDrive, I cannot even download a photo.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss