Do you like the new web video player???

daniel620

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
It's pretty cool that you can now watch videos directly on the web page but do you like that??? I don't, at least on non YouTube videos because sometimes you can't set the full screen and it's very annoying to watch a full episode of your favorite TV show with the IE bar on the screen... I think that they should put an option to play the video on the browser or open it in the video player like on WP8

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
for most of the websites I visit (including YouTube ) , I can watch the videos in full screen by taping on the full screen toggle option. I do like the new player because I could read comments as well as watch the video/audio :wink:

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
LLove it. Always wanted it to be like that. In your case..i thought all players have full screen option. I guess I was wrong, but I haven't seen one w/o that option yet

daniel620

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
OK.. That's the good part, but what I found the most annoying thing is the navigation through the video, I prefer the backward/forward buttons on the video player over this bar on the web video player... Is more easy to get to the right place of the video

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss