Faulty installations

irtiza_fayaz

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Coming straight to the point, I am unable to install the apps and games of which i cancelled the setup previously while it was installing (some of them anyway). The app/game doesn't appear under the app list or storage sense but is listed as "installed" in the store. Trying to reinstall it results in an error... Does this basically mean that I won't be able to get those apps/games ever again? (without performing a hard reset) Kind of a deal breaker for me. :(

irtiza_fayaz

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
After soft resetting, the phone asked to check for errors on my SD card. Didn't help though... It still shows those apps as installed. I guess it's a bug in the registry or something. :(

jeffreyarcillas

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
i experience it yesterday.. got my new sd card and then i cant install wechat, mark as installed. what i did is that i insert my old sd card and un install the wechat.. then i can install the wechat in my new sdcard.

irtiza_fayaz

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
I've only used a single SD card till now. As I said before, it's some kind of a registry bug which creates an entry when you start installing an app but doesn't remove it when the setup is cancelled.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077