Purchasing Lumia 925; will it get Windows Phone 8.1?

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I would say stick with WP8 for the moment, it will give you time to get used to the OS without any issues and to see if Windows Phone is right for you. I say that as a WP veteran, I've been using Windows Phone since the very first version of WP7, and as a member of this community I wouldn't want your first experience of WP8 to be full of bugs.

anon(8657436)

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
Since you are new to windows phone,I would suggest that you try out 8 before jumping ships. To get a feel of the OS. And as of now 8.1 has some bugs that may prove unnerving for new users. Wait for the official update.

Last edited:

RebeccaBatts

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Well I got my 925 today and what can I say except I am impressed! No lag, no waiting...just zoom and I'm there! Why in the world is everyone staying with Android; after experiencing a Windows 8 phone I will never go back to Android unless the smoothness and fluidity of their devices can match this. My partner brought a 625 the same day after seeing mine and my mother is switching from Android to Windows very soon. Looking forward to the release of 8.1 solely for the action center (notification panel).

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Well I got my 925 today and what can I say except I am impressed! No lag, no waiting...just zoom and I'm there! Why in the world is everyone staying with Android; after experiencing a Windows 8 phone I will never go back to Android unless the smoothness and fluidity of their devices can match this. My partner brought a 625 the same day after seeing mine and my mother is switching from Android to Windows very soon. Looking forward to the release of 8.1 solely for the action center (notification panel).

Congratz and welcome to the happy 925 crew!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon