1) Rayman fiesta run became laggy after update
2) screen won't turn off when speaking on the phone
3) notifications on glance screen sometime disappear

What else did you notice? let's help MS build perfect final version

hokto

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Expriences with Ativ S

- The camera app does not respect "flash-off" setting in landscape mode, it only works in portrait mode.
- The camera app is crash prone. Sometimes it crashes upon launch, or when it does lauch, it doesn't show anything from the camera's image sensor.

- If you select a file from OneDrive via filerpicker when the thumbnails are still loading, the app will crash.
- Selecting backround image in theme setting works 3-4 times a row, then it stops updating the tiles with the chosen image. You have to press "remove image" and then choose the picture for it to work again.

- Performance downgrade: Panning maps is has now become juddery. Pressing the windows button sometimes takes 2 secs to register. XBox Music and Games are slow to lauch.

reapershouse

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Nokia 1020

Been playing with 8.1 for about a week and yesterday my screen has started becoming unresponsive when unlocking the phone after sitting locked for a while. Have to a soft reset and works fine for a while.

Joel S79

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
Nokia 1020

Been playing with 8.1 for about a week and yesterday my screen has started becoming unresponsive when unlocking the phone after sitting locked for a while. Have to a soft reset and works fine for a while.

This happened to me on my 928 which wasn't running 8.1. I think this might be tied to the Glance screen actually... my GF had it happen to her the other day (she inherited my 928), but I haven't had it happen on my Icon yet, both on 8.1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre