I need a clock with a double-wide transparent tile

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Question. This app has a live tile that the time updates every xx minutes? Seriously?? lol. Its now 11:42PM and the phone shows 11:25pm. What kind of story is this?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
0.o I never used this app , but one of my mate used it and said it works great. I will try this app and let you know. Maybe this a bug(because of wp8.1 ? )

rowlie

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
I use TimeMe on my 920 & 925, after updating to 8.1 it was a little buggy, but after a while it started working as normal. The developer is now finalising the 8.1minute version that will be available from the store rather than side load version on his site.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I use TimeMe on my 920 & 925, after updating to 8.1 it was a little buggy, but after a while it started working as normal. The developer is now finalising the 8.1minute version that will be available from the store rather than side load version on his site.
I'll wait and try it when 8.1 drops. I kinda need the time to be accurate. My boss wouldn't understand my constant lateness to work. :) But beyond that, I didn't realize this app is not even released code. Its not even beta, its ALPHA. How did this make it into the market?

rowlie

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
TimeMe has been around for a while, one on the market that had the 40 minute update restriction and one the developer shared from his website that updated every minute that dev unlocked phones could sideload. It was a nice app for WP8, very reliable.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
TimeMe has been around for a while, one on the market that had the 40 minute update restriction and one the developer shared from his website that updated every minute that dev unlocked phones could sideload. It was a nice app for WP8, very reliable.
Seriously? I didn't know there was a restriction for a clock. Is the restriction on a clock on the tile?

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm back with Clock Hub and I want to say this to my new favorite dev, LEAVE IT THE -- ALONE!! Clock Hub only has to be a clock. It doesn't need to do back flips, play Bohemian Rhapsody when the clock strikes noon, help navigate the highways or show me the weather. If you need to expand on an idea, create Clock Hub Plus and charge .99 cents for it to do magic tricks you want it to do. Its worth that and you deserve it. Thank you. /stepping down from rostrum.

Paedin

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
I don't understand why people are using clock tiles? The new bar at the top no longer goes away...so the time is always there...I dont get it.

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I don't understand why people are using clock tiles? The new bar at the top no longer goes away...so the time is always there...I dont get it.

It's like asking why some of us pin double-wide Cortana tiles; because it's large, transparent and it looks cool

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa