Found out how to turn off Swype keyboard ??

Vishal Kaushal

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
I many times heard that you can't turn out of but today i found out that one can go to keyboard in the settings and then tap the the keyboard language ....u can see at the end " type as i flick through letters" u can turn this on our off...it is similar for other l language keyboards too.

Last edited:

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Re: Found out how to turn off swipe keyboard ??

I many times heard that you can't turn out of but today i found out that one can go to keyboard in the settings and then tap the the keyboard language ....u can see at the end " type as i flick through letters" u can turn this on our off...it is similar for other l language keyboards too.

I thanked your post because it will help those that don't want the feature, but me? The only thing I really missed from Androids was Swype. Now that 8.1 has a "Swype-like" feature, I am in WP Heaven!!! LoL :angel:

Sicarius123

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site

Thanks! Swipe keyboard has been slowing my typing down, I type normally too quickly for it, so it picks up my taps as swipes.

elitejedimaster

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site

I type normally too quickly for it, so it picks up my taps as swipes.

I couldn't help but laugh, considering the problems with the 1520 recognizing swipes as taps! But anyways, I personally love the Swype like typing, because I did use it while I was using Android, but nice to see an option given for those that don't.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos