Pocket Explorer the best File Manger until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mihir Kandoi

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
Ah, I have things tested up to 5GB, I'll pile up stuff on my test folder to try to replicate that scenario. Thanks for the help!

Hello developer,
As you know we can't a add custom ringtones directly from our phone even with 8.1 so can you please add the functionality to set any song or tone as ringtone. Please do add this it's 2014 for gods sake! Btw great work on the file manager there!

lagunacid

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Weirdly enough, the memory usage seems to be quite low from the analysis I ran. So it's not what I was expecting. App was chugging along just fine with a 3k-file long music archive!
Does the folder crash instantly, or do you see some files before it crashing? It might be program encountering an unexpected folder or file name, I'm investigating the possibilities.

iyae

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Weirdly enough, the memory usage seems to be quite low from the analysis I ran. So it's not what I was expecting. App was chugging along just fine with a 3k-file long music archive!
Does the folder crash instantly, or do you see some files before it crashing? It might be program encountering an unexpected folder or file name, I'm investigating the possibilities.
Before the update it crashed immediately; after I could see some folders for about a second then it crashed. All music is downloaded from xbox music.

MKairys

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Would you be willing to share what else is on the radar? Might save your having to answer a lot of individual questions (like the following ;)

Personally I would like to see the ability to different ways - by date, name, etc.; and in particular to sort pictures by date taken.

And by way of feedback let me say I like the overall layout but something seems clunky (or unfinished ;) about how one interacts with the files in a list. Long-press to select seems odd - I would expect a button that brings up the checkboxes, and I would expect long-press to bring up a menu of operations, or perhaps the file properties. I think long-press is too valuable an interaction tool to be used this way...

Finally it seems a little odd to me that the first button brings up a submenu. I would expect to see the most common operations all on buttons and the least on the "..." menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99