Pocket Explorer the best File Manger until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapella Tiago

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Can it open rar and zip files with mp3s and extract them to the music hub?

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 928 using Tapatalk

hmmm actually nope. I just tried that, and when I opened a .zip file they shows me the files and the only option is for open, not extract option or save. I'm gonna e-mail the developer about that.

lagunacid

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Hey all! I'm actually the developer for this app - happy to see some traction going!

Right now there is no integrated ZIP/RAR function, but I will look into this soon. First I'm looking to make the application beautiful, rock solid and fast with its core feature set. A current workaround for the ZIP issue is to just unzip with a different application, then copy those files over to the Music Hub with Pocket Explorer.

I've just submitted an update to fix any SD Card issue previously reported. (I thought I did it this morning, but the upload failed, woops!)

Zapella Tiago

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Hey all! I'm actually the developer for this app - happy to see some traction going!

Right now there is no integrated ZIP/RAR function, but I will look into this soon. First I'm looking to make the application beautiful, rock solid and fast with its core feature set. A current workaround for the ZIP issue is to just unzip with a different application, then copy those files over to the Music Hub with Pocket Explorer.

I've just submitted an update to fix any SD Card issue previously reported. (I thought I did it this morning, but the upload failed, woops!)

Hey thanks man! I think your app have a great potential, can add OneDrive/OneNote support please?

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Can you add support for Onedrive? It will be great!

Archiver

I downloaded a zip file in the browser and it said it downloaded to the downloads folder and when I went to archiver to open it the zip folder the zip folder is no where to be found in archiver ?

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 928 using Tapatalk

iyae

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

The app still crashes when I try and load my music folder. Any timeline for when a fix will be pushed out?

lagunacid

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
The app still crashes when I try and load my music folder. Any timeline for when a fix will be pushed out?
I've actually been trying really hard to replicate this bug, but I just can't find a way to crash my Music folder. If you could help me out in figuring when that happens it would be fantastic:
How many songs/albums do you have?
Is there something uncommon in your folder? (e.g. different character alphabets, very large movie files, etc.)

iyae

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
I've actually been trying really hard to replicate this bug, but I just can't find a way to crash my Music folder. If you could help me out in figuring when that happens it would be fantastic:
Is there something uncommon in your folder? (e.g. different character alphabets, very large movie files, etc.)

I'll have a look. I do have a lot of music in there, about 15gb. One of the artists has a dollar sign, another has a comma. Maybe they could be issues?

Crashes immediately after trying to open the music folder

deekshithrao270

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Nice file manager but could you please make the start page to show as phone memory and sd card & also the + to add shortcut doesn't look pretty on the start page...
And also please make an option so that we can browse the pics continously....

iyae

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

alrighty, heres all the info:

1) Characters that differ from regular alphanumeric in my folder names are: ' - $ ( . )
2) I have 89 artist folders
3) There are a total of 2033 files
4) There is 9.34gb of music total in that folder

Hope this helps! Really would love to use this app with my music folder :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon