Project My Screen without Mouse Input on Windows 7 x64

Vandrey Trindade

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I've installed Project My Screen app on Windows 8.1 update 1 last weekend. Everything is fine.
Today I have try to install it on Windows 7 x64. It show my phone screen on the app but, the mouse input didn't work.
Any solution?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Yup... and no joy...
Did you managed to make it work on Windows 7?

I am using this on my 8.1 machine.
Try this :- uninstall the app , find the setup on your computer and right click on the file , go to proper tries and then on compatibility tab , try to use windows 7 32bit if available. Hit apply and then ok. Now run the setup. Also when launching the app , open it with administrative privileges.

Bearach

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Tried that now... no mouse again....
I think that on Windows 7 it just don't work.

Thanks anyway =]

For some reason on Windows 8.1 systems I've tried it on. The mouse input hasn't worked while the application was full screen. Press ALT + Enter and see it works for you when in windowed mode.

omarahum

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I've installed Project My Screen app on Windows 8.1 update 1 last weekend. Everything is fine.
Today I have try to install it on Windows 7 x64. It show my phone screen on the app but, the mouse input didn't work.
Any solution?
Same here with my NL920, no mouse input with Project My Screen on Win7 64bit.... :unhappy:

vinscuzzy

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Yep, same for me. Works great on my 8.1 laptop, but on my win7 desktop, no mouse. Hope they sort this out, and add keyboard support!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea