What do you LIKE about the new Music app?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Janik

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
There's plenty of bad things about it, but one nice thing is that when you watch a video, it freezes the current playlist, and you can easily resume it when you re-launch it. :D

MikeSo

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
It goes into it where you left off, and when you click the back button it navigates back within the app, it doesn't close it. That behavior was what annoyed me the most about Music in WP8.0, it (as well as IE) didn't behave like all the other apps did, but now it does.

EDIT: or maybe it doesn't. Right now it didn't do it. Oh well. I guess there's nothing I like then. ;)

Last edited:

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
My favorite thing (though this was in the WP8.0 Xbox Music beta) is that you can choose to add music to your collection without downloading it locally to your device. Previously, that was only possible on Windows 8.

pedrodg28

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Any new cool features doesn't matter with an app that runs so crappy, even with my music in the phone's internal memory, the app is slow, sometimes give black screens, i like the desing, but until they make the app stable, is crap, period.

MikeSo

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Any new cool features doesn't matter with an app that runs so crappy, even with my music in the phone's internal memory, the app is slow, sometimes give black screens, i like the desing, but until they make the app stable, is crap, period.

Really? It has issues? I HAD NO IDEA!

d_abbatelli

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
To me, the fact that it works!
I didn't get duplicate music so far, things that was regularly happening with WP8.
Now I slowly can listen to my music... Better than nothing!

Ah, and making playlists from phone is easier!
Hopefully, once they fix the slowness, it may become a fairly decent app!

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
That it fixed a playlist issue in my car. Previously it refused to shuffle when on bluetooth. Somehow the new app does shuffle or bluetooth differently, and it actually works.

Also: The app no longer freezes my phone for 30s after I hit 'shuffle all'. Maybe because it makes teensy 100-song playlists, but either way, a much better experience.

Boggy79

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Playlists...that is all, finally!
Although I did witness the problems some are having first hand earlier on a colleagues phone. Damn it sucks for him.

Jack Janik

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Guys! This thread is what we LIKE. I'm trying to keep things positive here!

I like that it automatically gets album artwork for me. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss