Action Centre Improvements

TaichiSurface

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I think MS can add another column where we put our favorite app on it, I know android has this but I find it really useful. At least make it an option, I'm sure some will hate it because it'll make the action centre kinda cluttered.

PxuLL

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
We need brightness SLIDER for once in the action centre and also atleast more toggles which are swipe able.

Kristofer25

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
Favoruite app into an extra column, what something that can be turned on and off? If you want to lunch an app go to home screen and launch it. Action centre toggle switches are there to allow you to do stuff without unlocking the phone or leaving an app. You can not run your fav. app without unlocking the phone, and you will you will switch to it from any other if you do so I don't see the point.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I would love to be able to edit the top list of what can be disabled or enabled(more options of what I could chose from). For example, what if I change my color or background picture every day, I would love to have a shortcut there, IF I wanted to.

With that being said, I would only want a top row of 4 items, I would not want it too cluttered....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05