Update of Music app out today?

Leonardo Nunes

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
The update comes out today? The application of music is bad, and do not know which player to use while it hehe ...

Does anyone know what time the update comes out?

wetworker

Oct 31, 2010
www.zunecards.net
They better!
Since I got my first WP device in 2010, this past week has been the worst week since.
Even Zune 30 from 2006 had a better playback experience.

Lundon44

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Waiting on that update too. Aside the random crashes I can't figure out why it has to re-find my music on every load up of the app. I have one playlist of 100 songs why do I need watch the little loading dots at the top of the screen every time! And I don't want it loading on playlists from my PC. I want only what I loaded onto it to show up. Hate this new app.

Stephen Pedersen

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Sebastion, you're giving yourself blue balls. Waiting for Microsoft to make a great music player is like waiting for the rapture. There are so many problems and so little features on the puny little music app, it's a wonder what could take them so long to correct the few issues they have decided upon. It's best to just get an iPhone if you are a music lover, and use your phone for music mostly.

Xpider_MX

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Another reason to hate Xbox Music Hahahahaha!
What sucks more, The program or the programmers?

Wait a second, the app is in beta state, you can complain but you can't expect zero bugs in a beta app. Your sentence is a non-sense since you agreed with installing a preview software.

And here is the proof that the app is in beta stage:

[h=3]New 8.1 app inbound[/h] Now for the caveats. The app we now have in the 8.1 Preview for Developers is, in fact, basically the old beta version released late last year. It has not been optimized for 8.1, and it obviously needs some polish. That’s good news in the sense that Microsoft is not ‘shipping’ this as the final product.

Xbox Music is pretty terrible on Windows Phone 8.1, but an update is near | Windows Phone Central

SebastianZHD

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Actually people downloading a developer preview and expecting finished stuff suck even more!

Well to be fair, they did say something along the lines of "this is the final operating system build" without mentioning "oh and by the way, we've decoupled some apps like music from the OS, so they're not in final build, and they suck right now, beware".

dby2011

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
The basic music app in 8.0 worked fine for local collections- one would assume 8.1 would have at least had that basic functioning, but they took that out and now only use an app for music on 8.1. I use my phone for a lot of music. Honestly, if they don't get this straightened out I may have to consider a different OS for my next phone.

F3rzz

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
THEY LIED TO US SUFFERING SOULSSSS :C

i've been using cortana "play this and that" and "Shuffle" to play music because the Xbox music app frustrate me real bad.

fardream

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
The update comes out today? The application of music is bad, and do not know which player to use while it hehe ...

Does anyone know what time the update comes out?

They posted on Microsoft answers that an update will be pushed out April 22nd. But on April 22nd, the poster changed his post to say it's actually week of April 22nd. I used to think the Xbox music team is just incompetent, now I think they are not only stupid, but also arrogant and unethical.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon