Cinemagraph gif export...

SammUL

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Using the latest Nokia Cinemagraph app, there is an option to export gif, that is then supposedly saved in the saved pictures folder, but when connecting to the PC the file is not there... did anyone experience this or knows what to do? :unhappy:

SammUL

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Strangely, the gif file was finally there on the PC after a few hours, and now I tried again to export gif and the same problem.. the file created can be seen only on the phone and not on the PC.... what a strange and annoying bug =\
I uninstalled and re-installing but it didn't help

Browsing the forum I found other people experiencing the same issue, and not only with the Cinemagraph app, but couldn't find a solution...

randomscandinavian

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Anyone notice that the exported gifs are not exactly the same as the original? Seems like the hidden areas aren't fully included and they don't loop in exactly the right spot either.

When adding an exported gif to a web page I notice that the Cinemagraph magic looking effect was basically gone. Big disappointment. Will have to shoot video and animate in a different app I suppose.

EDIT: also my previously made Cinemagraphs didn't make it through the second to last update so they can no longer be edited and exported. Just viewed in Explorer if they were published.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon