Push Notification problem in outlook

kendon1

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys,

There is a serious push notification problem going on with my L920. I instantly receive sent e-mails in my outlook account in my laptop, but have to wait for minutes and minutes to see the same e-mail drop to my inbox on my phone. I have to mention that both my laptop and my phone are connected to the same wi-fi network when this happens. Any explanations/solutions for that? Ty.

brain box

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I had the same problem, i had to go into my mailbox to sync it just to update my inbox,then mail notifications would starr popping up... To fix this open your mail box go to settings, open sync settings and change the download content option to "as item arrive".

kendon1

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
I had the same problem, i had to go into my mailbox to sync it just to update my inbox,then mail notifications would starr popping up... To fix this open your mail box go to settings, open sync settings and change the download content option to "as item arrive".

Sorry not to mention that but I already did it. The mails drop quite late despite that setting is "as items arrive."

gapost

Dec 1, 2004
Visit site
Is this an official outlook account or another account run through outlook? If official, yes try deleting and re-adding.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea