windows phone 8.1 bug about Receiving files on Bluetooth

Hariom Tiwari

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
. *****IMPORTANT*****
frnds...... earlier there was a problem on receiving files on blueetooh i.e, if u are receving a group of files (lets say 4-5 files), and if the receving get cancelled at 80% (or anywhere else), then none of the files would get saved, not even those files which have been received............... so i want to know does this problem still exist in 8.1...........????

Athull

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
. *****IMPORTANT*****
frnds...... earlier there was a problem on receiving files on blueetooh i.e, if u are receving a group of files (lets say 4-5 files), and if the receving get cancelled at 80% (or anywhere else), then none of the files would get saved, not even those files which have been received............... so i want to know does this problem still exist in 8.1...........????
I had the issue last time when transferring pics from my nexus to 620 running Dev preview 8.1.
I was sending some 8 pics and after accepting 4 i got a call and then it was cancelled... I couldn't find any of them on my phone.

Hariom Tiwari

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Thank u athull... This mean the sharing problm still remain in 8.1 preview....... This should be fixed in 8.1 official updte caz this is very annoying......

Manoj Daran

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
If I send an App from my PC[win8.1] to my L520 with win8.1 dev preview installed, I cannot locate the App file anywhere in the phone and the SD card. But it occupies a certain space in the Phone Memory!! When I switch off the phone and turn it back on, the space is deleted and back to normal. Pretty serious bug!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea