Problem Installing XAP From SD Card

AmGaD-SaLaH

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Hello Brothers ,
I've Recently Upgraded To WP8.1
But I've Got Problem Installing Games Downloaded Via PC Transferred To My SD Card
I Can't Install Most Of Them , Like Asphalt 8 , Modern Combat , Batman , Spider Man

Is There Any Solution For That ?
Like PC Application To Install Them ?!

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Here are some directions I found online.

[h=3]Bonus tip: How can I install apps manually in Windows Phone 8.1?[/h] In Windows Phone 8.0, you had the ability to install apps manually by downloading an app’s .XAP file from the Store’s website, copying it to a MicroSD card, and then installing it through the Store. The process has changed a bit in Windows Phone 8.1, but it is still very easy to do:

1. Go to the Windows Phone Store website on a PC and find the app(s) you want to install.
  2. Scroll down to the bottom of the app’s page, and click on the ‘Download and Install Manually’ link on the left side.
  3. After the .XAP file is done downloading, connect your phone to your PC and then copy the file to any location in your MicroSD card.
  4. On your phone, open the Store app.
  5. Pull up the app bar, and there should now be an option to ‘Install Local Apps’; tap on it.
  6. From the list, select the app(s) you want and then tap on Install; accept any app permissions that are required.
  7. Your app will be installed to the default save location (phone storage or SD card storage).

xerox13ster

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
Open the file manager on your phone and click on the XAP you want to install, I don't get what is so hard about that... :winktongue:

Also, Stop Typing Like This, It Looks Stupid And Makes Me Not Want To Read What You Wrote. Plus The Time Taken To Actually Type Like This Is Astronomical And It's Hurting My Pinkies. U M4y 45 WELL 7YPE L1kE 7H15

AmGaD-SaLaH

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Copy the XAP file to the root directory of your SD card. And then open store to install them.

thanks i did that but the same problem the most of the games not shown in the list

Just asking if this is relevant

this is from Windows Phone 8.1 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

thanks still same problem

Open the file manager on your phone and click on the XAP you want to install, I don't get what is so hard about that... :winktongue:

Also, Stop Typing Like This, It Looks Stupid And Makes Me Not Want To Read What You Wrote. Plus The Time Taken To Actually Type Like This Is Astronomical And It's Hurting My Pinkies. U M4y 45 WELL 7YPE L1kE 7H15

lol .. i'm fast as hell man , and i did try your method using file manager , i got error message something wrong about company application ?!
:D

GbolaDiran

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I downloaded the XAP files for my 820 outdated apps with some new apps from the apps store on my PC. All the apps appear in the “install local apps” section as expected but I couldnt install the outdated ones. It gives me error always: “We seem to be experiencing technical difficulties. Pls wait a little while, then try again. if the problem continues, try restarting your phone. Inquiring minds might find this error code helpful: 80070057″. I have waited so many while and even restarted my phone so many times. Can you help me out? Thanks alot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea