Microsoft Store Online Warranty Cancelled

codynunes

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I bought my Lumia 1020 in September from Microsoft Store Online with an Accidental Damaage Protection Plan. At the time, Microsoft Store Onlines (MSO) was using a 3rd-party to handle phone sales and activations. This site was Whereismyorder.com and they sold the ADP plan also.

I just got an email from Mobile Device Protection that my plan dealer (I'm assuming Whereismyorder.com) cancelled my warranty in December. This is weird because up until this month, I was still being charged by Whereismyorder.com. I went ahead and tried calling the support number for Whereismyorder, and the line was disconnected and their website was shutdown.

So I called Microsoft Store Online and they said the company folded without letting anyone know, but that my local MSFT Store should already know about it, but they didn't. They did offer me 20% off the Complete protection plan they offer, but that doesn't make up for the money I had already paid since September.

Anybody else encounter this issue? I really don't know who to contact to get my money back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro