Reading View and what i like in Windows 8.1

pvcleave

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
One of the features I really love in 8.1 is reading view. I like most people were not clamoring for this, but this has turned out to be one of my favorite features. There are many features to like, but this makes reading a web page on my 1520 such a joy, that I often do not look for my tablet. A previous feature Microsoft added that I thought I would not care about was groups. When Microsoft added that feature I was unimpressed, but after trying it, it was a big favorite of mine. That feature allows me to check and communicate with different groups and families. Because of the apps and way I use my phone a notification center is not very exciting. I do love the quick action items, this allowed me to get rid of various tiles.

Overall I like the way Microsoft is going with Windows Phone, but music and movies seems to be one area that Microsoft does not have a clue. Microsoft has to understand people do things differently and having choice is essential.

There was really no point to this post other than I like reading view.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Honestly I've yet to try reading view. *hangs head in shame*. I like 8.1 for other things though! :D

I'll edit this post with more information when I've tried reading view :wink:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes