I noticed a few people through out the threads that were talking about how the Action Center should have the option to swipe away the notifications, I also did a search and didn't find any answers on it.

I was going through my notifications, swiping up for the first time ever since the WP8.1 update with the amount of messages I had. I just happened to swipe to the right on my screen and noticed the message moved, so I swiped all the way and it went away, I continued doing the same with the rest.
    KrisJoeEll likes this.
    04-23-2014 10:57 PM
    Yes if you swipe to the right, they go away.
    There's also a "Clear All" button in the top left.
    04-23-2014 11:59 PM
    I noticed a few people through out the threads that were talking about how the Action Center should have the option to swipe away the notifications, I also did a search and didn't find any answers on it.

I was going through my notifications, swiping up for the first time ever since the WP8.1 update with the amount of messages I had. I just happened to swipe to the right on my screen and noticed the message moved, so I swiped all the way and it went away, I continued doing the same with the rest.
    I noticed this straight away, didn't know people hadn't realised this. I think they should add a feature to swipe to the left too, easier for right handed I think
    04-24-2014 07:25 AM
    Nice find, I use all clear button, but swipe will help me with stuff I want to left it there for me.
    04-24-2014 09:30 AM
    I noticed this straight away, didn't know people hadn't realised this. I think they should add a feature to swipe to the left too, easier for right handed I think
    I had a replacement Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini for a while, the behavior is exactly the same in this notification center (it's pretty much the same anyway). So I didn't even think about it and just used the function.
    04-24-2014 09:33 AM
    lol, i am scared that som people even dont know how to remove selective notification by swiping!!
    04-24-2014 11:31 AM