The Action Center Swipe

knuckles245

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
I noticed a few people through out the threads that were talking about how the Action Center should have the option to swipe away the notifications, I also did a search and didn't find any answers on it.

I was going through my notifications, swiping up for the first time ever since the WP8.1 update with the amount of messages I had. I just happened to swipe to the right on my screen and noticed the message moved, so I swiped all the way and it went away, I continued doing the same with the rest.

d544

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
I noticed a few people through out the threads that were talking about how the Action Center should have the option to swipe away the notifications, I also did a search and didn't find any answers on it.

I was going through my notifications, swiping up for the first time ever since the WP8.1 update with the amount of messages I had. I just happened to swipe to the right on my screen and noticed the message moved, so I swiped all the way and it went away, I continued doing the same with the rest.

I noticed this straight away, didn't know people hadn't realised this. I think they should add a feature to swipe to the left too, easier for right handed I think

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I noticed this straight away, didn't know people hadn't realised this. I think they should add a feature to swipe to the left too, easier for right handed I think

I had a replacement Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini for a while, the behavior is exactly the same in this notification center (it's pretty much the same anyway). So I didn't even think about it and just used the function.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12